Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jordys new fun dress



Just a quick post today. I do intend to get better and more often. One of my 16 year old grand daughters was here to visit and spend some time with me for a few days. She sure has been alot of help with the great grandsons! Swimming with Avory while the baby naps and Gram rests. Love her so much. She is so beautiful I just had to make her something. She inspires me to sew because she loves clothes and is so easy to sew for. I had a yard of the ruffled fabric from Hobby Lobby and an idea from Pinterest so look at how it turned out!.
She has white cowboy boots (at home)she is anxious to try with it.


 She looks so cute in just everything.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Dress turned out great! And our Jordy...she is just so BEAUTIFUL!!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete