Friday, June 15, 2012


Photos above of a cute tote that I made using some bias binding fabric and my ruffler on my sewing machine. See more at (www.yoursmineandhers.com) I used a ready made bag and took it apart and added the ruffels to the front, a floral pocket to the back with some ribbon above the pocket and sewed it back together.  I just have to sew or I feel like something is missing from my day. I love small, quick projects and am running out of space to keep all my ideas and finished items.  My 2 daughters have the same problems, therefore our website. www.yoursmineandhers.com

1 comment:

  1. Great tote! Ruffles are just so cute! They can sure change the look of a bag or tote, jeans, shorts, tee shirt. We now have pre-made ruffles available on our website www.yoursmineandhers.com

    ReplyDelete