Saturday, June 16, 2012

Well today has been a busy Saturday. We had beautiful weather here in OP, KS and I took advantage of it and ran several errands. Needless to say my travels took me past a few garage sales that lead me to an entire neighborhood sale! Wow. Some interesting things out there. My "finds" included several twin flat sheets for $1.00 each that I will use in many of my projects.  They were in really good condition and came from someones lake house after it sold. Lucky me. There is so much fabric in a sheet! I am teaching my great grandson (age 6yrs) to sew this summer so I am sure they will be put to good use. He has already made 2 totes and is doing exceptionally well at the machine. He wrote his name with the zig-zag stitch and free motion presser foot! Love my Bernina's.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Avory! and thanks for passing on your skills, Gram!

    ReplyDelete